Monday, December 12, 2005

A tribute to great friends... I thank God for you all and I hope one day I can repay you all for your kindness and loyalty.


"Among life's precious jewels,
Genuine and rare,
The one that we call friendship
Has worth beyond compare"
-Anonymous

"Friendship is the only cement that will ever
hold the world together"
-Woodrow Wilson

"In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies,
but the silence of our friends"
-Martin Luther King Jr.

"Friendship doubles your joys and
divides your sorrows"
-Anonymous

"Friendship is always a sweet responsibility,
never an opportunity"
-Kahlil Gibran

"When you ask God for a gift,
Be thankful if he sends,
not diamonds, pearls or riches,
but the love of real true friends."
-Helen Steiner Rice

I love you all dearly! (To borrow a phrase from Sister Debbie, who I also love dearly).

1 Comments:

Blogger LaceyP said...

Amen, Amen, AMEN!! Have you ever stopped and thought about where you would be if you didn't have true friends?! They are certainly a blessing and I'm so thankful for all of you...

My favorite is the one by Martin Luther King Jr..."In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends".

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home