Wednesday, January 04, 2006

To all... I hope you aren't confused or think ill of me due to this post, but I am desperate. You see I once had this great, amazing friend named Lacey and we used to talk quite bit and occasionally e-mail, but most definitely blog (at least). But over the past week, I have seemed to lose her. I know, I know "lose" doesn't seem like the appropriate word to you, but oh to me it does... let me explain... you see I know she hasn't forsaken me because she is too good of a friend for that, and I know she hasn't forgotten me because she is too young for that, and I know she hasn't ignored me because.... well because she knows I would hunt her down to make sure she was still alive and therefore in the end defeat the purpose of ignoring me. SO "lost" would be the only logical explanation, therefore I use this post to find her, wherever she is... I need her desperately and request her to contact me and if she is lost than call AAA because that is what her parents bought it for. So yes, I know this may seem silly to some, but desperation can drive a girl to extreme lengths of either silliness or madness and for now this is my outlet.

1 Comments:

Blogger LaceyP said...

I'M HERE! I'M HERE!

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home