Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Hey I have meant to post these for awhile now and just had the opportunity, so I hope ya'll enjoy them. Haha I especially like the one of Lace kissing Santa... that was one unforgettable day... a little sugar and spice...and a waitress that wasn't nice... some Cash and blues... and Marty bringing some unsuspected news, to which we celebrated with some Maggie Moo's. It was great... really great. I also love the ones from the basketball game, although I thought I had taken more, but yeah I hope everyone is fine and dandy, wish I could see you this weekend in Jackson, but hopefully I will be going to the Huntsville meeting in feb. Is anyone else going to it? I think it is the fourth weekend in feb. but I am not for sure. (Lace I was thinking we could leave from Nashville and that way you'd only have to get a one way ticket). Anyways, I love you all and hope everything and everyone is doing well.

PS How is old Harris adoing? Any new reports?

5 Comments:

Blogger van Danne said...

hey La - we'll miss you this weekend. Harris has been doing great, pretty much back to himself for about a week now.

3:08 AM  
Blogger LaceyP said...

YaY! I didnt know how Harris was but I'm glad to know he's back to his old self!

La, when I got on our blog I expected to see the same ole same ole about the arrangements for the meeting. I thought I had been "blog abandoned"...if that makes any sense...it was a refreshing surprise to see that you'd posted 3 times! ;) I love you girl and we'll see what we can work out about the other meeting...too bad I've already gotten a plane ticket for round trip...maybe I can just skip the flight back home! I miss you!

1:25 PM  
Blogger La said...

Is it refundable? because I have a way for you to get to and from I think.... call me and we'll talk.

8:14 PM  
Blogger LaceyP said...

sounds good! No, it's not refundable, but I dont think the ticket would have been much less if it had just been one way...i did the Priceline thing and it's all good...we'll see what happens! Yeah, I'll call you! :)

2:18 PM  
Blogger cpuaggie said...

I'm really glad to hear Harris is doing better.

I missed being at the meeting and regret to say I won't be able to make it to the Huntsville meeting either. Hope the meeting went well, though. It would be cool if ya'll could come to Boot Camp:)

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home